- The 4th ACM ASIA Public-Key Cryptography Workshop (APKC 2017)
- ACM Workshop on Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies and Contracts (BCC’17)
- 3rd ACM Cyber-Physical System Security Workshop (CPSS 2017)
- 3rd International Workshop on IoT Privacy, Trust, and Security (IoTPTS 2017)
- The Fifth International Workshop on Security in Cloud Computing (SCC)
Call for Workshops
Proposals are solicited for workshops to be held in conjunction with ASIACCS 2017. Each workshop provides a forum to address a specific topic at the forefront of security research.
A workshop associated with ASIACCS 2017 can be either one full day or half day in length. Proceedings of all such workshops will be available to the workshop attendees. Each workshop will also have on-line proceedings through ACM Digital Library, with a separate ISBN. Submissions of workshop proposals must reach the workshop chair by October 20, 2016.
Workshop Proposal Submission
For new workshops, proposals should include:
* Workshop title
* A draft Call for Papers articulating the scope and topics covered by the workshop
* A brief summary and justification for the workshop, including anticipated benefits to the ASIACCS community
* Proposed format and agenda
* Expected number of submissions and acceptance rate
* Expected number of attendees
* Program chair(s), and, if available, tentative program committee
* A one-paragraph biographical sketch for each organizer, describing relevant qualifications, including research and conference/workshop organizing experience
For previously-held workshops, in addition to the above, proposals must provide the following information, for the most recent incarnation of the workshop:
* Number of submissions
* Number of accepted papers
* Number of registered attendees
Proposal Evaluation Criteria
* The workshop is within the scope of computer and communications security and concerns a coherent and important technical topic of high interest in the community.
* Its novelty with respect to other forums, especially with respect to other ASIACCS workshops.
* Its likely impact on the target community, including likely high participation.
* One of the best ways to show likely interest is to have a strong set of researchers who have agreed to serve on the PC.
Workshop Proposal Submission Due: October 20, 2016
Workshop Proposal Notification: October 29, 2016
Workshop CFP and Website: November 15, 2016
Workshop Papers Submission Due: January 20, 2017 (suggested)
Workshop Papers Notification (tentative): February 15, 2017 (no later than)
Workshop Papers Camera-Ready Due (tentative): February 25, 2017
Workshops: April 2, 2017
* Ernesto Damiani, KUSTAR, Abu Dhabi
* Kapil Singh, IBM Research, USA
Please submit workshop proposals by email to the ASIACCS 2017 Workshop Chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org. All workshop proposals will be reviewed by the ASIACCS 2017 Steering Committee.
ASIACCS Support for Workshops
If a workshop proposal is accepted, the ASIACCS workshop chairs will work closely with workshop organizers. The workshop chairs will try to obtain funding to support student travel awards and invited speakers.