Welcome Reception, April 2 (6-9pm)
All attendees of ASIACCS 2017 are invited to the welcome reception on Sunday at 6pm. This will be a great networking opportunity with food and soft drinks.
Social Event, April 4 (2-10pm)
The social event will offer the attendees of ASIACCS 2017 an opportunity to visit the main landmarks of Abu Dhabi and a close view of the city center. There will be a city tour that will take around 5 hours followed up by dinner at Al Fanar, located at the Venitian Village of Ritz Carlton Hotel, with traditional Emirati food and decor. The plan includes:
- Louvre Museum (tentative)
- Manarat Al Saadiyat (temporary art museum)
- Traditional Souk (Market).
- Emirates Palace
- Sheikh Khalifa Palace
- Visit in Heritage Village/Women’s Craft Center
- Visit in Abu Dhabi Miraj
- Visit in Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Dinner at Al Fanar, located at the Venitian Village of Ritz Carlton Hotel
The tour will originate from the conference venue; bus pick-up will be at 2pm from the NYU campus. After the dinner, there will be bus transportation back to the campus.